Leak Risk Integrity Surveys
Continuing Leak Survey
Periodic structured and prioritised leak survey of an operating plant based on hybrid survey methodologies, using three non contact leak sensing methods simultaneously - FID, OGI and Airborne Ultrasonics.
- Detects failed sealing integrity for components, lines & vessels during normal operations
- Often a regulatory or corporate management requirement
- Part of overall continuing site risk management
Pre-shutdown leak survey
Designed to find leaks from any source using OGI and/or FID techniques, pre-shutdown surveys identify and help plan facility integrity and leak remedial work that needs to be done during a shut.
Startup leak surveys
Using CIMS, Klinger ATMECO co-ordinates on behalf of clients to conduct pressurised inert gas surveys (typically N2 or He).
- Leaks detect during air and nitrogen purge phase of start up and repaired before proceeding to hydrocarbon introduction phase.
- Line, vessels and components are leak surveyed at working temperature and pressure at the earliest operational opportunity to check shutdown work integrity and to manage startup risks.