Leak Detection and Repair - LDAR and Smart LDAR Programs
KLINGER Atmeco provides fugitive emission surveys for full asset and facility condition management and regulatory reporting for client compliance.
Leak detection programs can be customised to suit our clients' specifications and satisfy statutory and facility requirements. Leaks are typically identified using Flame Ionisation Detection (FID) and/or Optical Gas Imaging (OGI).
Our LDAR programs include:
- Inventory study
- Asset monitoring and reporting
- Active repair and Shut down repair categorisation
- Process Fugitive emission estimation
- Program historic data compilation
LDAR and Smart LDAR programs benefits
- Reduction in fugitive emissions with its environmental benefits
- Improved facility performance
- Enhanced process safety
- Reduction in product loss
Component ID System
This ID system underpins the design, structure, daily operations, remedial response actions, reporting and archiving of a continuing program.
Once established, the ID system also has many other benefits for operational, engineering, reliability and maintenance groups working in a facility. The primary additional benefit is that a clear and unambiguous field location system exists that reduces the risks of inappropriate actions on poorly identified lines equipment.