CIMS Database system
KLINGER Atmeco’s Component Integrity Management System - CIMS is a high security, client-specific, web-based system used to capture, report and manage all data collected and analysed on behalf of clients.
CIMS database is customisable to meet specific clients requirments. The system consists a complete suit of asset management modules including asset data catalogue, emissions inventory calculations, remedial activities tracking, Critical Joint integrity management with automatic torque calculator based on joint specifications.
- Enterprise level end to end encryption
- 24/7 client Secure access
- Advanced Identity and Access Management
- Full component performance tracking & histories
Emissions and Asset integrity management system
- asset inventory
- leak inspections and management
- emissions calculations and reporting
- Leak remedial actions tracking and reporting
- offline leak data capture on rugged mobile devices
- pipe inspections and repair tracking
Critical Joint integrity management system
A data management and reporting tool used in managing and reporting full cycle joints activities
- Joint inventory
- campaign (shutdown) planing
- automatic torque calculator
- Status monitoring and reporting
- Repair status and progress activity
Below you can find more Information.